Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay International Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
I just decided to give international shipping another try and I think I'm done. Sold a card overseas and set up my shipping to calculate based on location and add $1 handling. Buyer uses this function and pays $4.65 shipping to Singapore....actual cost $8.80. Thanks Ebay!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I know for a fact that it is 6.55 at the post office for most countries now. So I listed 8 dollars on my international shipping and 18 with tracking. So far I have not missed. And I shipped to Canada, Japan and even Australia. For that amount

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
How do you put tracking on a international package to Japan? I have a 4 ounce package to send and I need to track it. Says it is $44 to send priority mail my packaging and $23.95 for flat rate priority mail.

What is the best way to ship to Japan and be covered by paypal seller protection I guess is the bottom line question I have.

I was told by PO that flat rate envelope and small flat rate box are NOT trackable for international shipments, but all other priority mail shipments are.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Registered mail will give you tracking an I believe its $12 on top of the regular fee to mail.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I find it much easier to just not ship overseas. Less stress in my life is a good thing and wondering if a guy in Asia is going to ding me with a INR is one less stress factor in my said life.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Well, I'd like to expand my opportunities for sales and it seems there is a growing interest in Japan. I already sold and now just need to understand my options. Seems the postal service itself is quite unclear about how to go about shipping with tracking to Japan, so I was just seeking some wisdom out from those who have done this before here on FCB. But Erich, I understand your point of view too!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Look into EBAY's "GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM"..

I offer it thru my EBAY auctions and the buyer pays for the item, then I ship it to a place in the US and then they ship it with all the paperwork needed to Canada or Japan, etc..

I just sold a card to a buyer in Canada and I sent the card to a Kentucky address.. So it only cost me the $1.69 to ship it to him.

He paid $11 to have it shipped, but EBAY is responsible from Kentucky to Canada..

Less hassle for me..

Members online

Latest posts