Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How is your day going? This should make it a little better..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I'm not sure why, but for the last couple of weeks 75% of the video's and pics that are posted just show up in a white box w/ some little logo in the top left corner. Starting to piss me off. :evil:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Cobra29svt said:
I'm not sure why, but for the last couple of weeks 75% of the video's and pics that are posted just show up in a white box w/ some little logo in the top left corner. Starting to piss me off. :evil:

It might be your browser? I just updated to ie8 beta a couple weeks ago, and everything seems to run a little more smoothly.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
chashawk said:
Cobra29svt said:

It might be your browser? I just updated to ie8 beta a couple weeks ago, and everything seems to run a little more smoothly.

I'll try that. Gotta do something...really starting to piss me off. What is the pic/video of? Made my day a little worse not being able to see it. :lol: Thanks alot pinbreaker. :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Cobra29svt said:
chashawk said:
Cobra29svt said:

I'll try that. Gotta do something...really starting to piss me off. What is the pic/video of? Made my day a little worse not being able to see it. :lol: Thanks alot pinbreaker. :lol:

Go to YouTube and search: 38 cute animals

Members online

Latest posts