Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's up for Aceves? Webster?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
It's about time we demote Aceves...can't stand that head case. I assume Morales/Breslow are going to be back soon. Who gets sent down when they do? Alex Wilson and one other guy...anyone have any idea?

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
It's about time we demote Aceves...can't stand that head case. I assume Morales/Breslow are going to be back soon. Who gets sent down when they do? Alex Wilson and one other guy...anyone have any idea?

Probably Lavarnway. They announced he was called up to fill Aceves spot for now. It's always a juggle when these other guys come back. I saw Beato was doing well at Pawtucket, so he's another option. I'm not too keen on Andrew Miller in the pen. He's a good spot starter, but he's not consistent enough for much work out of the pen, IMO.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Probably Lavarnway. They announced he was called up to fill Aceves spot for now. It's always a juggle when these other guys come back. I saw Beato was doing well at Pawtucket, so he's another option. I'm not too keen on Andrew Miller in the pen. He's a good spot starter, but he's not consistent enough for much work out of the pen, IMO.
Lackey is taking the spot of Lavarnway, so it may possibly be Miller who is the odd man out. Bullpen depth is never a bad thing though.

Members online