Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Show Melbourne Florida Tomorrow 4/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Well the show is actually in Rockledge, but I still call it the Melbourne show. This show is put on by Paul - Casebusters & it has been getting better & better. Lots of foot traffic. So if you are a dealer, especially if you have current stuff you should set up at the show. It could use a few more dealers, but the show is getting better every time IMO. Lots of vintage stuff and had an auto guest last time. It's not far from the Nationals Spring training stadium & where the Brewers minor league team plays. Well hope some of you show up to support the show so it can continue to grow lord knows Florida needs a few more good shows!

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Well the show is actually in Rockledge, but I still call it the Melbourne show. This show is put on by Paul - Casebusters & it has been getting better & better. Lots of foot traffic. So if you are a dealer, especially if you have current stuff you should set up at the show. It could use a few more dealers, but the show is getting better every time IMO. Lots of vintage stuff and had an auto guest last time. It's not far from the Nationals Spring training stadium & where the Brewers minor league team plays. Well hope some of you show up to support the show so it can continue to grow lord knows Florida needs a few more good shows!

....im in columbia, to late of notice

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida

Thanks for your continued support, John..

We've had many different dealers in the last 6 months, that if they all would stay, we would have 25-30 dealers at the show..
There is money being spent at the show, both from customers buying and customers selling their collections.
Last show a customer sold $7500 worth of cards to one of the dealers,
Hope it keeps up because we are in there for the long haul, we have the hall booked until March of 2014...

Tomorrow we have 2 new dealers, one vintage and another selling wax and tons of singles...

See you there!

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Can you guys keep an eye for Alex Rios cards? I work close to Melbourne but not there during weekends. I know is a lot to ask but if you find stuff ( rare stuff; #'ed to 50 or less) send me a pm. I will gladly paypal money or I can meet anyone during the week.

Thanks
Spikes

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I grew up across the Eau Gallie Causeway in Satellite Beach back in the day. Haven't been back to those parts since my parents moved my grandfather from Palm Bay out here to CO 4 or so years ago. Never forgot that big green dragon on the tip of Merritt Island. Is that still there?

Members online