Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 bowman pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Product Designer: "How's the status of 2013 Bowman?"
Production assistant: "Well, sir, we know how you said people like die cut cards. This is what we're going with." *shows a card with standard die cutting*
Product Designer: "NEEDS. MORE. DIE. CUTS. MOOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR" *grabs scissors and starts slaughtering the card*

Seriously.. corner grading didn't need this. That amount of die cutting is just uncalled for.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Those do look a little garish to me. A lot of things happening on each card. Die cuts, color refraction, those shiny squares, sticker autographs. I need to lie down.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
So all of the autos in this years product are die-cut? Are they also all sticker autos? I Forgive me for being out of the loop lol.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Yeah, nice looking but no doubt that harper is going to passed off somewhere as a rc.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The blue sapphires look nice... but I take it that it's a "star rookie reprint" set, right? I get that Harper is big and all... but that card isn't near old enough to be reprinted. Jeeze.

Value > Nostalgia

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online