Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Sub Transition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Well guys, I hate to say it but April was my last FCB Group BGS sub, my life has become rather busier and frankly, it's just been too much hassle and frustration lately.

Starting in May, the sub will revert back to [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] and you'll hear more on that soon, just wanted to give you all a heads-up.

Feb 23, 2010
Aww, sorry to read that Phil. Thank you for all of your hard work getting all of our cards BGS'd and dealing with the guys over there month after month. You've been awesome over the years and we really appreciate all of the time you've spent!!

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Thanks for running the BGS subs! I truly appreciate the service you've offered.

Thanks again,
Allen

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for so smoothly running the sub! I used it only a handful of times but it was great!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Phil,

It's been great having you do the subs and I really appreciate your work. I've always been amazed by how efficiently you run the service. Good luck with everything.

Anthony

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Phil, I will always admire your professionalism and work ethic. You have done an amazing job. Its a shame some people act like you were their employee which is just sad.

Members online

Latest posts