Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow, Red Ref Sweetness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
I was watching it...it didn't last real long either....If I lost out on all my auctions I was going to make an offer...it's about the best scan of a red refractor I've seen. It also looked like that could have a good shot at a 10 at least from the front

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
chuckbartowski said:
I was watching it...it didn't last real long either....If I lost out on all my auctions I was going to make an offer...it's about the best scan of a red refractor I've seen.

How do you randomize your signature images?

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
WTF? Someone hit the BIN in a BIN/BO? I never understand that.

same here my friend, i put up two cards this weekend that got hit and i was willing to go 50 less on one of them and 20 less on the other haha

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
Nikobaseball said:
WTF? Someone hit the BIN in a BIN/BO? I never understand that.

same here my friend, i put up two cards this weekend that got hit and i was willing to go 50 less on one of them and 20 less on the other haha

I had 2 Posey Ref's BGS 9.5
First one I put up BIN/BO at 160. I made some counter-offers to people at about 120. It sold via BIN at 160. Sweet
Did it again, since I had a second one at BIN/BO at 160. Didn't sell. Changed it to auction format, sold for 225. I got lucky.

Zach

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
I know I sold my red 07 Heyward BGS 9.5 for 1,200 a month ago on collectorrevolution. Heyward cards seem to be on the rise. Perhaps to do with the BA top 100 list?

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Dang, I wasn't even close on my offer. The seller also has a Sterling Black Ref Jason Heyward in which he claims is perfectlt 50/50 left to right. I must disagree.

[ebay:2fvwiesx] 260369699241[/ebay:2fvwiesx]

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts