Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mystery Cut Redemption Finally Received...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
So after 9 months and a couple weeks I finally receive my long awaited for Mystery Cut:

Hank Stram 41/99
aa1.jpg

Atleast it wasn't Jennifer Love Hewitt (from the first released checklist last year) :lol: :lol:

I must say the anticipation was very fun wondering who you were going to get. Upper Deck has ALWAYS treated me more than fair so I'm still happy they came through with the redemption. Still can't believe how high numbered they are for supposedly being "rare" and "low-numbered". Let me know what you think :D

Alex

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
As they say, coulda been a lot worse! Hope it wasn't a let down for ya. I must say though, I like your Stram cut better than some others that have the bank stamps all over it. Yours is very clean. Congrats Alex! I don't have a cut to my name, that's awesome you have one. :D

BTW, I thanked you for the feedback you left ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
wideright said:
As they say, coulda been a lot worse! Hope it wasn't a let down for ya. I must say though, I like your Stram cut better than some others that have the bank stamps all over it. Yours is very clean. Congrats Alex! I don't have a cut to my name, that's awesome you have one. :D

BTW, I thanked you for the feedback you left ;)

Thanks Dave!!! Never a let down in my book...you always have to excpect disappointments here and there. If the numbering would be lower it wouldn't be as bad...but it is still nice and clean and always, ALWAYS nice to have a cut in hand :D

kentuckyderby said:
It is well centered

Who signs their checks in red ink?

Yeah...its Upper Decks red auto "1/1" parallel :lol:

Members online

Latest posts