Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fathers Day Painting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
Just wanted to show you guys my Fathers Day painting....called "The Perfect Day" I made it into a print edition of 250.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

DaveImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1367422938.051371.jpg

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Awesome painting Dave! That's pretty dang cool! When I have a son I would love to have an image like that of the two of us. Your image captures a lot of love and excitement...it's really cool!

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
Thanks....my favorite part is how excited the kid is! If you look at it close....they are going to the cheap seats!! But it doesn't matter where the seats are....it's about going to the game with your Dad.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Exceptional Dave, as usual for your artwork. Looks like me and my son going to a game, kid's even a leftie.

Nice ******* foul pole in the middle coupled with the two round section signs representing the ****** - no doubt symbolizing the raw male power of fatherhood. Freud would be proud. (Admit it, you'll never be able to look at this painting again in the same light.) ;)

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
Thanks!!! Classic view point....made me laugh!!! What are to thinking about today?? ....and yes....will never look at the same...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Love it! I have long tried to express that feeling of walking up the tunnel and emerging in the stands and catching that first glimpse of perfect grass for the first time each year. Helluva job man

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Your paintings never disappoint! This reminds me that I should start looking for a Mother's Day and Father's Day gift.

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
Thanks Guys!!! Hey...look no further....perfect for Fathers Day....cant help you on the Mother's Day...sorry

Dave Hobrecht

Apr 10, 2013
Sure....send me your address and I'll send you a free print!!! All you have to do is cover the shipping. Shipping is only 325. Haha!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Oh man, you must be using Planet Express for shipping. You should really consider using somebody else :lol:

Members online