Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome Late Mailday (Prospects, Slabs, Fun)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Got these two earlier in the day...

Got a good deal on this one...couldn't pass it up.
RomeroBlack.jpg

And another Porcello Limited to add to the stash/collection. Just can't resist picking these up when they are going for barely more than the Elites which are numbered to 1299. Maybe there are 99 copies of the limited, and maybe there are not...but there certainly aren't 1299 of them.
Porcello11.jpg

And then my first submission to BGS (big thanks to Jays_Cards for facilitating the group submission). I did five cards not knowing what to expect, but they were all worth grading and all had a good chance at a 9.5 (or so I thought). 4 of the 5 were 9.5s and the 5th was only .5 away. Really happy with the submission, and I'm already planning my next submission.

Anyway...

Slightly overpaid on this one last year and thought it looked like a for sure 9.5 which could have kinda saved me on overpaying. Ended up being .5 away which was a little disappointing, but I had to try at least.
These are awesome looking cards, btw...Sterling Gold Refractor #/10
WilkinGold9.jpg

I'm a big fan of Ryan Strieby, and this was actually a last second addition to my order. It looked like the best condition of any of the Xfractors or better from my stash, so I thought I'd send it to test the waters. Ended up being a true gem with a 10! Very pleased with this one...think it has tons of room to grow this year.
StriebyX95.jpg

I pulled this one from a box of 07 Draft last summer, happy to finally get it graded..it was a pretty obvious 9.5 I thought. Kinda cool to pull and submit a card yourself and have it get a 9.5. Who needs eBay?
ParkerX95.jpg

Looking forward to watching this one's value rocket up this year. Two 10 subs are nice too.
PriceSterling95.jpg

And last but definitely not least...
The impossible has been done :lol: . A Zach Collier High End Refractor had good enough centering to be a 9.5!!!!! Pulled this one myself too.
CollierGold95.jpg

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
It sure was fun to bust that BGS order..Too bad that so many werent mine for good, but thanks again for the sub!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
tide12champrings- those are some awesome 10s

Anyone interested in another group submission? I'm not sure I'd be the best person to do it...simply because I never have before...but I'm more than willing to do so if there is enough interest. I know I have probably 10 more cards I could send...I might start a thread about this later.

Members online

Latest posts