Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Friend = D-Bag

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
~ just because buchholz dips his entire non throwing arm into an industrial sized barrel of "gaylord perry's magic grease lotion" before every inning doesn't mean he cheats ~

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I seem to recall everyone saying that Cliff Lee's hat was so dirty because he touches it before every pitch.

Then I remember when he was traded on day 1 with his new team his hat was just as dirty.

Seems like it should take some time for a hat to get dirty, no?

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Like everything in baseball it's not cheating unless they are caught.

Good ole Jack Morris and the rest of the bloggers got in a tizzy over Buchholz's liberal use of magic lube. Not fishy at all....

Farrell's eagle eye can spot "rosin" on TB's arm from the bench but can't see racist comments on Yunel's eyeblack when he walked by him....lol

Last edited:

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Hitters and pitchers are gona cheat, I've accepted it already.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

A_Pharis

Truthfully - Lee's response comes off much more *******. "Who's Dirk Hayhurst?" He knows who he is - but what he's trying to say is "scoff scoff, who does this lowly no name think he is to comment on my play?"

It's like Lee doesn't even recognize the accusation, because he thinks he's above that level of speculation... which he's not. What's funny is that people much more "popular" than Hayhurst are making the same types of observations but conveniently get left out when being asked for a response.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
80% of MLB pitchers use SOMETHING to either cheat or enhance their grip on the baseball. Like Gregg Zuan said, it's really not that big of a deal. Clay Buchholz was just way more obvious about it and everyone is raising a XXXX storm b/c of how good his numbers are.

Members online

No members online now.