Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vin Scully

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Is so enjoyable to listen to! What an all-time great announcer.

I'm watching Giants-Dodgers on MLB Network and don't get to hear Scully much.

good game, 9-9 in the 9th, btw

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
The best I've ever heard, no question. He still calls most home games and road games in AZ/CA. You can easily stream Dodgers games online. KNZR in Bakersfield is the station I usually go to, but there are several others.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I am not a Dodgers fan. But regarding Vin Scully, I say he is the Bret "The Hitman" Hart of announcers...

The best there is... The best there was... The best there ever will be.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
I hope he still has a few years left in him. He's the best, and I love watching a few innings of the dodgers before headed to bed.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
Vin Scully is an absolute treasure.

Those of us who largely grew up in the 80's probably best remember Scully for his work on the NBC Game of the Week. In my mind, there will never be a better network broadcast pair than Scully and Joe Garagiola.

I bought the DVD set of the 1986 World Series a few years ago because not only was it a great series, but it is the NBC broadcast with Scully and Garagiola.

And for what it is worth, Bob Costas and Tony Kubek were pretty damn good together too.

Those were the days...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
What a sad day it will be when he and Uecker are gone from the game.

They are the best there is, and the race for whoever comes next is all there is (and the gap is WIDE)

sbfinley

Mar 23, 2011
He's amazing. My college roommate and I used to order the MLB package every year just so we could get his call. I love it when he completely forgets about the game to go down memory road.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Vin Scully is an absolute treasure.

Those of us who largely grew up in the 80's probably best remember Scully for his work on the NBC Game of the Week. In my mind, there will never be a better network broadcast pair than Scully and Joe Garagiola.

I bought the DVD set of the 1986 World Series a few years ago because not only was it a great series, but it is the NBC broadcast with Scully and Garagiola.

And for what it is worth, Bob Costas and Tony Kubek were pretty damn good together too.

Those were the days...
I agree 100 percent, I have the 86 ws on vhs its awesome.

Latest posts