Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to the Hofstra show this weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Didnt even realize this was going on this week. Im off of work this weekend so I will go, hmmm maybe set up since prospects are picking up.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
XdanX said:
Didnt even realize this was going on this week. Im off of work this weekend so I will go, hmmm maybe set up since prospects are picking up.

That's a good idea. With ST in full swing, prospects are slowly getting hotter and there will certainly be demand for them. I know I will be looking...

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
XdanX said:

That's a good idea. With ST in full swing, prospects are slowly getting hotter and there will certainly be demand for them. I know I will be looking...

I really want to go to the NAT this year so I figure this weekend might be a good time to raise some funds and browse a little.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
XdanX said:
Messier2 said:
XdanX said:

I really want to go to the NAT this year so I figure this weekend might be a good time to raise some funds and browse a little.

And say hi to Kevin Burge and Eric (Cardboardbeautys)!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
The BGS specials ain't that great, but I may submit a card or two...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts