Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GRADING QUESTION, I HAVE NOT SEEN ASKED HERE BEFORE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
If this has been asked, then I apologize. I was just searching Ebay and asked myself this...Why would someone send a card they believed to be a "10" to some no name company rather than either PSA or BGS? I mean you would need to be stupid to think you would get the same money for it when you were going to sell it. So if you "really" believed it was a "10" why would you do that?

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
If this has been asked, then I apologize. I was just searching Ebay and asked myself this...Why would someone send a card they believed to be a "10" to some no name company rather than either PSA or BGS? I mean you would need to be stupid to think you would get the same money for it when you were going to sell it. So if you "really" believed it was a "10" why would you do that?

I think that's the whole point of these off-label no-name graders. You don't need a card to be a 10 to actually get a 10, all you need to do is pay them.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
PSA or BGS = buying name. Anything else = buying grade. Pop a non namer 10 and send to PSA/BGS and see what you get.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts