Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can a Topps set collector explain this one for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Greg Maddux 2009 09 Topps 600 Super Short Print Braves SP SSP | eBay

I understand that some of the SPs from the 2009 set go in the $25-40 range, but this seems extraordinarily high. Is the Maddux really SSPd?

I am also glad I picked mine up on COMC last year for $10. :)!

i-LdZp5QW-M.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It's tough to explain a single auction. No telling how short this SP is. And looking at past auctions, except for a $25 steal BIN, there hasn't been one offered on ebay in 6 weeks. Maybe some people have been working on the set for 4 years and supply is really dried up.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
It's tough to explain a single auction. No telling how short this SP is. And looking at past auctions, except for a $25 steal BIN, there hasn't been one offered on ebay in 6 weeks. Maybe some people have been working on the set for 4 years and supply is really dried up.

It would be interesting to know if anyone has any clue about print runs.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
It would be interesting to know if anyone has any clue about print runs.

If I'm not mistaken the promo material stated no more than 3000 of each exist. The variations from 09 dried up a long time ago so I'm not shocked that one would go that high occasionally. I'm curious what I could get for my run of legends variations from 09-11.

I'm hofmichael and I approve this message.

Members online