Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK Prospectors, How'd I do? ('13 Bowman)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Seeing as how they're licensed, you couldn't possibly have done better.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I was just wondering if any of the autos I pulled from my 3 jumbo boxes were any good. If you guys like to spend licensed card money on unlicensed cards then have a blast, I could care less.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
You did horrible. Next time you'd probably be better off spending your licensed card money on unlicensed cards.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
For the same money, you could have gotten 40 leaf valiant autos with lots of color.

A_Pharis

You know why I don't buy Bowman? I don't follow prospects. You know what I find funny? People who buy a product based around a level of ballplayer that they have no idea about - then immediately post the hits asking how they did.

It's not a shot at you, OP - it just makes me chuckle.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I prefer non-licensed thank you

How about incorrectly licensed cards - aka cards licensed to show players playing in a league they were never a part of?

puzzled_boy_stockimage.jpg

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
You know why I don't buy Bowman? I don't follow prospects. You know what I find funny? People who buy a product based around a level of ballplayer that they have no idea about - then immediately post the hits asking how they did.

It's not a shot at you, OP - it just makes me chuckle.

See this way too often. I always wonder the same thing.

marterburn

Can't wait to open my Jumbo Case....on Monday night...my seller must've used a secondary DC because it's coming from California (not where he usually gets his cases) and it didn't ship until Tuesday. So it'll get to me Friday, but I'll be gone on vacation for the weekend by then. I'll pick it up from UPS on Monday night and bust then.....

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
It certainly IS fascinating how important licensing is to Bowman prospects (err minor league players) in particular, don't you agree?

Prospect related Bowman thread is what I was getting at. Now carry on with your same tired old posts about prospectors and their imaginary fantasy land cards with photoshopped MLB jerseys.

Members online

Latest posts