Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opening Bowman Jumbo, Minding my own busness, and then this... Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
gc1_zps5a3ab32a.jpg
gc2_zpsc2a52b33.jpg

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Sons of guns.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
To be honest, since it was in my first box, I thought it was just an advertisement flier until I turned it over and saw the hologram. There is one already on ebay. The seller originally listed it as a $5000 Buy It Now but has since changed it over to a straight auction. Does anyone remember what kind of money these bought last year?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Yeah but what were the autos

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Yeah but what were the autos

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I listed them all on eBay on 1 day auction. Check em out. Nothing else very special. Not much color at all. 4 boxes so far. Only 2 base refractors and 1 blue refractor. 3 auto refractors and the rest were base autos. Also hit a blue mini of Taillon and a red ice Segura. Hit good minis though (Buxton, Taveras, Sano, Cowart, Teheran, etc). Hopefully I will actually get my blue wave packs this year. Never received them the past couple of years.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
congrats, but i would have went a 7 or 10 day auction on the contract to get more exposure. the first guy i think is leaving money on the table too. but i bet yours outsells his.

just a hunch.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
congrats, but i would have went a 7 or 10 day auction on the contract to get more exposure. the first guy i think is leaving money on the table too. but i bet yours outsells his.

just a hunch.

I thought about running it longer, but I'm heading out of town next weekend for vacation so it was sell now or wait until I get back. I figured selling early would help. It does have over 30 watchers already. I guess we shall see.

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I can't imagine these being worth a ton. Basically it's an autographed ball from an unnamed prospect and a 1:25 shot at getting your own card. On last years contract, which someone linked above, you had a 1:10 shot of your own Bowman card, it tells you what player you're getting an autograph of, and if you were to be the 1 in 10 that wins, you also got a $500 "singing bonus", which I don't see mentioned in the OP's. Am I missing something?

Now don't get me wrong, it's an awesome item that I would love to pull, i just don't think they're worth what they were last year

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I can't imagine these being worth a ton. Basically it's an autographed ball from an unnamed prospect and a 1:25 shot at getting your own card. On last years contract, which someone linked above, you had a 1:10 shot of your own Bowman card, it tells you what player you're getting an autograph of, and if you were to be the 1 in 10 that wins, you also got a $500 "singing bonus", which I don't see mentioned in the OP's. Am I missing something?

Now don't get me wrong, it's an awesome item that I would love to pull, i just don't think they're worth what they were last year
I definitely don't think they will get anywhere near last years prices since there are more of them and the prize isn't as nice. I hope it goes over $1K.

Members online

No members online now.