Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did Ebay listing fees go up? 30 cents per listing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I am listing a few cards and all of a sudden I see the cost of the listing fee and they want .30 cents per listing for a 5 day auction starting at .99 cents. I had just listed 6 or 7 other auctions for free. Did I miss something or did they jack their listing prices again.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Their listing prices went up a bit, but you get 50 free BIN or Auction listings per month. Your freebies probably ran out.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Yes.

It's 30c per listing.... no matter the starting price. So now you want to use up ur 50 free with all 99c auctions and save the better stuff to pay for. Before you wanted to use the 50 free for the high dollar items and save the 99c auctions for when you have to pay to list.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
With the May 1st update.....

If you list a 99c auction and it gets 1 bid and you have $2.00 shipping. You will profit a whopping 33c

And that doesnt include any supplies... mailer, penny sleeve, top loader and team bag... once you factor that in... you profit about 10c per transaction.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts