Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cincy's got CHOO-mania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hello All,

Since the trade between the Cincinnati Reds (Stubbs + 2 Prospects) and Cleveland Indians (Choo + Hanahan), The Reds seem to have the better end of the deal.

Shin-Soo Choo seems to be the only highlight of the year for the Reds (hitters) so far. Everyone that used to shout 'BRUUUUUUUCE' has changed to 'CHOOOOOO' at GABP. Lots of Choo stuff is showing up on fansites, so I decided to make some mock baseball cards.

1958 Topps All Star

58asChoo.jpg

and 1959 Topps

59choo.jpg

I dont have a Korean font, so I went with an oriental style for his signature.

Enjoy!

Fordman

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Whoa! Very nice. I really like the All-star one. The Reds lineup as a whole has been disappointing (I'm looking at you Jay Bruce, Zack Cozart & Todd Frazier), but Choo has been spectacular.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
So much for my 2013 prediction about Billy Hamilton. Looks like Billy might end up going back to Pensacola if his hitting doesn't pick up, rather than being called up to Cincy due to a Choo injury.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Hope you're enjoying his terrible defense too!

He's only had a couple mishaps in CF, I'll take the on the job training he's getting as long as he keeps hitting the way he does.

BTW, all the hype with Billy Hamilton was just that, hype. He can't hit AAA pitching, therefore he isn't taking over CF in Cincy this, next or 2015 season either.

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app