Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Bowman breaks were so bad that....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
My Bowman breaks were so bad that....

I am pretending that they never happened and am showing some scans from my GQ breaks that I did not have time to scan when I got them.

GQ has been pretty good to me in its three year existence...My auto's were weak this year, but I got some low numbered hits...

Best auto of my break was this Jim Abbott.
Mark Reynolds magenta plate
Trevor Bauer quarter 1/5
Lance Lynn quarter 4/5

and my best hit...
David Wright button mini 3/3

Ahhh...memories of a happier day that make it easier to overlook by Bowman breaks.

I am keeping the Abbott and the Wright. Others are available for similar card trades of Red Sox players.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
No more Bowman breaks for me. Going with some Archives and Finest this year as I think they'll be a hell of a lot more fun and there'll be some nice value in them.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
My GQ box was much better than the Bowman Jumbos I opened. Pulled a Castro/Rizzo dual relic auto /25, a Wood Chad Billingsley 3/5 (which is now in its proper home), good Mini Variations, and colored Minis I can actually use for my PC. Ended up with more color from GQ than from Bowman; only pulled one Black Ref and one Purple Ref. Got a few more scrub autos from GQ than Bowman, but I don't know if that's a plus or a minus.

Members online

Latest posts