Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday: Gold ref's and blue ref + PC Item!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Got these in today. Only reason I got the Mendoza is because the seller had discount shipping and I won the card for $10 :lol:

PC (Topps Black #26/58)
zachduke09toppsblack26of58.jpg

Bowden Gold ref
Bowdengoldref8of50.jpg

Mendoza gold ref auto
mendozagoldrefauto19of50.jpg

My boy Cody J!
codyjohnsonblueref84of150.jpg

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
what did u pay on that Bowden? I've been looking to pick one up and grade it before the season

i dont know how but I sniped it for $89, last year I bought one for $150 got it graded and got a gem min. This one is perfect except I think the centering will get a 9 on it. It will be submitted though. :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
what did u pay on that Bowden? I've been looking to pick one up and grade it before the season

i dont know how but I sniped it for $89, last year I bought one for $150 got it graded and got a gem min. This one is perfect except I think the centering will get a 9 on it. It will be submitted though. :D

yea, his prices have fallen this offseason surprisingly, but maybe because he doesn't have a spot with the sox this year. He will get the call for a few spot starts but a starting spot in 2010 is his to earn. Beckett, Lester, Dice-k leave spots 4/5 open for the next 5 years

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
NIIIIIIIICE!

all going to the BGS Machine?

The Bowden and Cody J will go for sure possibly the Mendoza but I don't know if anyone will want it or not lol. Our grades for last months submission was supposed to be ready on Friday but yet we didn't hear anything today either... I did 50 cards last month sub...

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
jjj7880 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
NIIIIIIIICE!

The Bowden and Cody J will go for sure possibly the Mendoza but I don't know if anyone will want it or not lol. Our grades for last months submission was supposed to be ready on Friday but yet we didn't hear anything today either... I did 50 cards last month sub...

Youve done very well, the streak should continue!

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
jjj7880 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
NIIIIIIIICE!

Hopefully! I was more strict on what I sent this time. If I were to guess I would gurantee at least 30-35 gems. But I don't want to jump the gun and it turn out bad :lol: As always Eric if I get some true gems i'll let ya know and you will have first dibs on them :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
jjj7880 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
NIIIIIIIICE!

Hopefully! I was more strict on what I sent this time. If I were to guess I would gurantee at least 30-35 gems. But I don't want to jump the gun and it turn out bad :lol: As always Eric if I get some true gems i'll let ya know and you will have first dibs on them :D

submitting the Bowden with a min grade?

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
jjj7880 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
NIIIIIIIICE!

submitting the Bowden with a min grade?

All our cards we submit are min 9.5 unless we make exceptions and do other than gem

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
nice. I got about 80 cards going in to BGS in the next couple weeks with a couple people I know, should have those grades back by the end of march. Got 27 Bowden chromes, and a blue ref included

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
nice. I got about 80 cards going in to BGS in the next couple weeks with a couple people I know, should have those grades back by the end of march. Got 27 Bowden chromes, and a blue ref included

Your submitting with us, its me James. You sent your cards to Matt right?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:

ahahaha. u were on my friend list and i knew it was a reason but just put 2 and 2 together.

I've actually got a few more cards im gonna send his way but i want to make sure its all I can come up with.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:

ahahaha. u were on my friend list and i knew it was a reason but just put 2 and 2 together.

I've actually got a few more cards im gonna send his way but i want to make sure its all I can come up with.

Cool, our grades were supposed to be ready Friday but BGS dropping the ball :cry:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:
jjj7880 said:
mredsox89 said:

Cool, our grades were supposed to be ready Friday but BGS dropping the ball :cry:

ah, i knew it was sometime around this. Did either of u guys contact BGS or just gonna wait it out? Also, any idea when our sub is gonna go out?

Members online

Latest posts