Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Finally some Wieters Prizm parallels are showing up and should be cheap!:D

But between those and Star Trek IMAX tickets on FD gonna have to sell off some stuff...

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Been working my rear off and sleeping very little. Get in bed around 10 and wake up around 2:15-2:30 every morning. Also in the same boat, hobby-wise, as some others. Just had very little interest lately. Hopefully today's package will cure that. Has a couple of gems in it.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hoping this package arrives today. One PC, on semi-PC (have a small Moore stash) and one flipper.

null_zps09d9f9b7.png

null_zps0bc8c7e9.png

null_zps3aec1e5d.png

I need something to get back into the flow of things. I haven't even had a desire to scan the stack of stuff on my shelf, that's arrived over the last three weeks, or so.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Lexington - June 24/5/6. Good news that's a Monday - Wed. good for autos --- I don't work those nights

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Lexington - June 24/5/6. Good news that's a Monday - Wed. good for autos --- I don't work those nights

If you hit one of those nights, lemme know please. I'll check the roster and see if there's anyone I need. If so, I'll find a way to hook you up for some ink :)

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Nice weekend for the Blue Jays in Beantown! 5 HR's yesterday to take over the MLB lead. Now if only the pitching situation were better...

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts