Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Wall Art Prints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
$750 for the whole Sandberg set? Man, I need to win the lotto.

Last edited:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Interesting idea from Topps, not sure how they'll sell.

I printed a 13" x 16.5" version of the Dick Porter 1933 Tattoo Orbit single and it looks awesome. With only a few spot colors, it really looks more like art than simply a blown up baseball card.

Having a larger format printer has it's advantages...but I can only go 13" wide.

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
Topps Wall Art

Kind of a cool idea, giant oversized cards that can hang on a wall... I'd get one for my brother for his birthday of Cal Ripken. But what's up with the selection??? For instance, there's no Ripken rookies, the traded or the regular topps issue. You get to pick from: 83 through 86... Same with Reggie Jackson... no Reggie rookies, which would be the one I would definitely pick.

Wall Art

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Topps Wall Art - this stuff looks incredible.

The ToppShop has really been renovated and they're adding some great stuff. Check this link out --

Wall Art

There are a lot of great prints here -- they're a little more than 2 feet by 3 feet, so they're nice and big - and just a jumbo card. Imagine getting one of these signed by the player and throwing it on the wall -- GREAT for the man room, and if you have a favorite card, even better. They're only $75 - which isn't too much.

Looking forward to them coming out with a Schmidt!

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
My point is that the selection of cards you can get is odd: no Ripken or Reggie rookies, or George Brett rookies either, right?

Members online