Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

50% off cases, bowman, presell, to good to be true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
wholesalesportscards

was able to get a jumbo case for 650.
Im sure its a scam but it looks good, and they took paypal.
Guys name is steve hoye. curious if anyone else
got the invite, mine came via google ads.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I've got 32 cases for 50% off too. My list price is $2400, so you can buy them all for $1200 each. Get in while you can...offer ends in 24 hours!

(slightly tongue-in-cheek, also, willing to sell).

A_Pharis

And it's registered to a home address. It's possible the first few buyers get their product, but someone is getting screwed in the end. I don't think I'd feel real great about getting 50% off on a case if it means someone else losing that money to a scam.

A_Pharis

Why wouldnt a scammer just set up prices that are the cheapest but dont set off red flags?

Well, he doesn't have domain privacy, either... so - if he is a scammer (which is a good possibility) then he's not overly bright.
Name doesn't seem familiar from any forum (Steve Maye).

I mean, he COULD be legit, but why wouldn't you just aim for SLIGHTLY under going rate?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Well, he doesn't have domain privacy, either... so - if he is a scammer (which is a good possibility) then he's not overly bright.
Name doesn't seem familiar from any forum (Steve Maye).

I mean, he COULD be legit, but why wouldn't you just aim for SLIGHTLY under going rate?

Weird, it is showing as private when I did a WHOIS search on the site registrar...

wholesalesportscards.com WHOIS domain registration information from Network Solutions

And today we reviewed the difference in looking up a site by .com and .net

Thanks!

Last edited:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
guy emailed me and assures me no scam and my bowman case will ship tomorrow.
will update

A_Pharis

Just a scenario:

It may not be a scam - to the first few buyers. I'd still be wary of buying from this guy, even if some people do receive. See: mamabear.
The first few cases are paid for using payments from all of the ordered cases. A few peopl eget their cases - so, assuming it's legit, a lot of people attempt to order cases. Guy takes that cash and bails.

Members online

Latest posts