Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Those invested in Manny Machado, how are card prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I have nothing but common base cards from 2013, but I'm curious. After going 4 for 5 today with 3 2B he's fourth in the AL in hitting @ .343 with a .920 OPS. Are his prices up, down or level from when they released?

He's 43 for his last 105 (.418)

As an Orioles fan, I'm pretty pumped. His defense is incredible for a 20-year-old and he's hitting like an All-Star. Not sure he'll make it with Miggy, Longo, and Beltre in the way. Maybe final vote.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Are his prices up, down or level from when they released?

My recent blue ref non auto sale ($50) is on par with the original orange ref sale ($150) I had back at release time.

I personally felt this off-season that Machado was going to end up having the biggest breakout year of the rookie crop. The dude is legit.

I have some lower end parallels and chrome prospects and USA Machado cards if anyone's interested, LMK: https://picasaweb.google.com/108452...authkey=Gv1sRgCPuXiZ3D4tzYrQE&feat=directlink

Members online

Latest posts