Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB Podcast Episode 10 in Honor of Joe Elder (Muskiesfan) is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I need to get a better phone - had to crank up the speakers to hear my voice!

FYI, [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], Puig is Hispanic, not black. :lol:

Thanks again for having me on.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
30 minutes in, and I'm happy to hear that there's someone who follows golf as closely as I do.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
The best part Gilmore is where you try to say you don't sound that southern IRL, and zero people back you. ;-)

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
What do y'all think would happen to Tigers prices if it ever comes out that he was/is juicing? Would it be comparable to Bonds/Clemens, or do you think it wouldnt really make much of a difference?

bmc398

May 25, 2009
What do y'all think would happen to Tigers prices if it ever comes out that he was/is juicing? Would it be comparable to Bonds/Clemens, or do you think it wouldnt really make much of a difference?

Didn't it already? With him being connected to the Balco guys at one point?

Golf is an interesting sport....its not always about how far you hit it......Tiger didn't need the help to hit it further. His workout regimen and modern equipment technology advances over the past 15 years have done plenty for him. It does raise questions about his recovery from injuries that have ruined many a golf career.

I don't think it would be a Bonds/Clemens type fall....those guys had overproduction working against their prices and that most likely won't be the case for Tiger. I can see some people walking away from him if it ever came out....but I don't see a precipitous drop because his fans are just so crazy for him.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Didn't it already? With him being connected to the Balco guys at one point?

Golf is an interesting sport....its not always about how far you hit it......Tiger didn't need the help to hit it further. His workout regimen and modern equipment technology advances over the past 15 years have done plenty for him. It does raise questions about his recovery from injuries that have ruined many a golf career.

I don't think it would be a Bonds/Clemens type fall....those guys had overproduction working against their prices and that most likely won't be the case for Tiger. I can see some people walking away from him if it ever came out....but I don't see a precipitous drop because his fans are just so crazy for him.
peds are a huge part of a workout regiment, so if that workout regiment helped him then it is a big part of his success on the golf course. It want balco that he was involved with. It was a doctor. I too don't think it would have much of an affect on prices. Just curious about what others thought.

Members online