Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many color ref autos are you seeing per case of 2013 Bowman jumbo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Hey guys, what is the highest number of color chrome autos you've seen hit in a single jumbo case of of 2013 Bowman so far?

Also, I'm guessing one color auto per hobby would even be considered a "good" hobby case, right? Seems the odds are 1 blue auto per 2 cases of hobby, and 1 gold au per 6 cases.

I'm wondering if the pack odds are lining up with actual breaks.

If Boomo posted a case-by-case recap somewhere, please post it here: thanks!

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I didn't bust an entire case but I broke 4 jumbo boxes from Blowout, 4 refractor autos, 8 base autos...1 gold prospect /50 and 2 refractor prospects /500. Broke 2 more from LCS and hit a blue ref auto and 5 base autos with 2 more refractors /500. Color does seem very scarce. Also watching some of Chris from The Hobby Box's breaks seems to verify the previous statement as well.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I busted two jumbo boxes and got an Orange Refractor and a Blue Refractor..

MIght not help, but it shows there are good cases..

Are you talking about autos? And how do you know they came from the same case if you didn't open the case? I am really just curious about case breaks-- those who busted or saw sealed cases of jumbos opened. Nice boxes, but what were the totals for the case is my real question. Thanks.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Jumbo case 1: Prospect Blue Ref Auto, Prospect Ref Auto x5
Jumbo case 2: RC Gold Ref Auto, RC Blue Ref Auto, Prospect Blue Ref Auto x2, Prospect Ref Auto x4
Jumbo case 3: Friend busted, I forget what the totals were, will update when they're in hand next week

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Jumbo case 1: Prospect Blue Ref Auto, Prospect Ref Auto x5
Jumbo case 2: RC Gold Ref Auto, RC Blue Ref Auto, Prospect Blue Ref Auto x2, Prospect Ref Auto x4
Jumbo case 3: Friend busted, I forget what the totals were, will update when they're in hand next week

Looks like I got case 1, and part of case 2. lol

One fellow busted 7 jumbo boxes locally here and got 4 blue autos and a Bundy box-topper. No telling if they came from the same case though.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Busted a hobby case and got 1 blue prospect auto and 1 blue rookie auto

Better than my jumbo case. How many autos in total did you get? My LCS owner says they are seeding an extra auto every 3rd box of hobby. Is it true? I'd like to see your auto breakdown in the case.

The values on these autos is horrible right now.

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
Better than my jumbo case. How many autos in total did you get? My LCS owner says they are seeding an extra auto every 3rd box of hobby. Is it true? I'd like to see your auto breakdown in the case.

The values on these autos is horrible right now.

I got 1 auto per box no more no less. I got the two blues, two refs, the rest base. I got a few good names but didn't hit any of the top guys. I'm holding just about every auto in hopes of timing any bumps since lots of these guys are wait and see guys.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
Looks like I finally did better than average breaking quite a cold streak.

1 orange refractor prospect auto
2 blue refractor prospect autos
1 blue refractor RC auto
4 refractor prospect autos
1 refractor RC auto

None of the top guys in there but the orange and a blue are Clayton Blackburn and he has been doing really well. And the blue RC is Olt who has been terrible this year. Pulled a Buxton base auto as well.

For non-auto color, I pulled 1 purple ice, 1 red ice, 1 black refractor, 1 gold refractor, and 1 orange refractor. Again, none of the current top sellers but some upside down the road possibly.

I was happy overall and it was a fun break but it sucks how bad the odds are this year on color.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Looks like I finally did better than average breaking quite a cold streak.

1 orange refractor prospect auto
2 blue refractor prospect autos
1 blue refractor RC auto
4 refractor prospect autos
1 refractor RC auto

None of the top guys in there but the orange and a blue are Clayton Blackburn and he has been doing really well. And the blue RC is Olt who has been terrible this year. Pulled a Buxton base auto as well.

For non-auto color, I pulled 1 purple ice, 1 red ice, 1 black refractor, 1 gold refractor, and 1 orange refractor. Again, none of the current top sellers but some upside down the road possibly.

I was happy overall and it was a fun break but it sucks how bad the odds are this year on color.

Very nice.