Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would be the most valuable card in the last 10 years that has yet to surface?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjk4343

Jul 31, 2012
Southern California
Hi all,

I was curious as to what would be considered the most valuable card that is possibly still hiding in wax from say 2003-2010? Are there any "chase cards" yet to be pulled? What are the odds of a such a card never seeing the light of day? Or is it more likely never actually produced?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Some un cataloged will clark or henderson card which is yet be found at a yard sale in texas, duryea or carlsbad.

Although i would be interested in seeing a sale of a 2002 topps card of pujols with a correct photo.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Definitely the 2006 Longoria super. The legend itself is worth more than the card.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
'06 Ultimate JJ/Zumaya Dual Logoman.

But seriously, the Longo Super and it's not even close.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I know the Longo super is the obvious choice, but I'd bet there are some bat barrel name plates from 2006 UD Epic that could pull a pretty penny.

Maybe some epic cut autos too.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This is easy... The Honus Wagner fold out card.

[MENTION=3164]jbhofmann[/MENTION] will vouch for me.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
the Wagner foldout was from 1910 Topps Triple Threads right? ;)

How dare you sully the name of the most underappreciated and prestigious piece in this hobby with your asinine jokes and smileys. For shame, sir.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
How dare you sully the name of the most underappreciated and prestigious piece in this hobby with your asinine jokes and smileys. For shame, sir.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

They are very addicting.. to anyone without that problem I would recommend never to start :benson:

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
For sure the answer is the Longo Super. If you are thinking of opening some of this let me be the first to warn you. Houdini did 2 case breaks of this and it was painful to watch. If you don't get a Kershaw or Longoria Auto you are in big trouble.

Members online