Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting a PC question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I am considering starting a new PC of one player. My question is what is the best place to look to find a list of all the persons cards and print it out. I did look at Beckett but I am not sure how well the list would print out or how accurate it is. Do you guys do this or do you make up your own lists? Thanks

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Best place go start. Copy and paste. It takes a while, but it is the most comprehensive. You can add the stuff they miss as they come up.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yep. I just write in notes on my list in the borders. But I did print the list a while back (2007 or so) and they were a lot more printer friendly back then. Now...not so much.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Thanks guys. I will have to start on a list soon. Or I may print off the Beckett list at work so I don't kill my printer. I have been thinking about starting a PC of Fred McGriff for a bit now. I finally decided to get started on it. I posted in the BST forum in case anyone has some of his cards to get rid of.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea, Beckett is the bible for me personally but I know a lot of people have their own go-to for player checklists, info, etc.

I pay $4/month for the Albert Belle pricing, etc. on Beckett and it gives me his full checklist. As someone already said, just copy/paste into excel or word and you can edit to your liking.

Good luck!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Thanks guys. I will have to start on a list soon. Or I may print off the Beckett list at work so I don't kill my printer. I have been thinking about starting a PC of Fred McGriff for a bit now. I finally decided to get started on it. I posted in the BST forum in case anyone has some of his cards to get rid of.
good luck collecting crime dog great player.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts