Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Some kick ass storms last night. 20 Tornados, within a 200 mile radius, Saturday and Sunday. Beautiful weather around here lol. Have a great day guys.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Hope everyone in the Storms' paths is OK.

Proud Dad post: My oldest daughter is one of six kids in her computer class presenting an iBook on CyberBullying at the State Capital today...:D

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture16371-lego.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning all!
Art - When did you start training grizzly bears?;)

Looks like that a little doesn't it. Nope, it was a 9 month old pure black GSD and had just shown up for his first class in basic obedience, and it looks like we have a long way to go, and it will have to be private sessions from now on. That is actually a bite. I was wearing a thick hooded sweatshirt and a T shirt. Those marks are fang marks where he bit me, then tried to pull a chunk off, lol.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Art- Glad you're okay and that he didn't get a chunk out of you. Hope future sessions go much smoother.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Morning bro, how you feeling??? Getting some rest I hope.

Hey Andrew. Doing much better. Definitely getting some rest and taking it easy. I keep trying to do a little more each day to try and get back into the swing of things.

I will be on light duty at work for the next couple of months, so my cardiologist wants me to try and go back on Wednesday. He said the return to work and things like that will help with the psychological part of everything.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Morning gents & gals!

Scored my 100th last night. :grin:

gehrig-wood.jpg

Just the right player for such a milestone, right? 250 more to go... :?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts