Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDailyThread - 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Today's notables include:

Jeff Ames
Sean Gilmartin
Brian Johnson
Matthew Bowman
Joe Ross
Andrew Heaney (2013 debut)
Andre Rienzo
Adam Morgan
Enny Romero
Asher Wojciechowski
Daniel Corcino

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Enny Romero thoughts please. From someone more familiar with him. What's he project? I've picked up a few of his chrome autos accidentally.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Enny Romero thoughts please. From someone more familiar with him. What's he project? I've picked up a few of his chrome autos accidentally.

That's a good accident to have. If his command improves he could become a #2-3 SP.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
That's a good accident to have. If his command improves he could become a #2-3 SP.

Sent from my XT907 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks. That's pretty much what I was looking at, but an opinion from someone more familiar is always helpful. Love it when people throw in "no name" guys on lots.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I wasn't aware of this until now, but Rafael Montero was promoted to AAA Las Vegas, and debuts for them tonight. Looks as though it's only a spot start, and will be sent back down afterwards.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Heaney's debut - 4.1 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 2 BB, 9 K

Jackie Bradley HR (1st in AAA)

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I think my biggest current stash is Enny Romero. I had a ton before the season started and his slow start dropped his prices a ton, so I ended up picking up quite a few more. Up to 1 Orange, 7 Gold, 12 Blue, 7 Ref, and 13 Base, however, I think out of those 40 cards, only two or three would qualify as a '10' Autograph. If his stuff blows up at some point anything with a '10' Auto is going to sell for a ridiculous amount. I've seen the OPs stash from a post a few weeks back and he actually has some BGS 9.5/10s...they make me jealous :)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Matthew Bowman - 7 IP, 6 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 11 K

Chris Colabello HR (12)

Brian Goodwin HR (4)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Keon Broxton 2 HR (3)

Roman Quinn HR (4)

Kolten Wong HR (3)

Las Vegas PPD, no Montero debut tonight.

Members online

Latest posts