Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Backdoor'd Bowman Platinum Superfractors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Card Shop

Apr 16, 2013

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Same seller has been listing a lot of proof/backdoored cards. This is starting to look bad though, especially if these are serial numbered.

The Card Shop

Apr 16, 2013
Yeah such a bummer; must have busted at least 50 cases of 2010 Platinum and pulled only 2 or 3

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
It says in the description that they are NOT numbered.

I just purchased a huge lot of rare Topps Test Run/Replacement cards from a major auction house. That is were I obtained these as I got the entire rookie set. These are the Superfractor cards and they are identical to the regular issued cards, but are missing the 1/1 stamp on the back. Before Topps ran the production cards, they had to print these cards as replacements. This is an amazing 1 of a kind card!​

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
This is part of the Huggins and Scott auction. He bought a number of sheets for about $800. Since he has the ability to cut these nicely, he's making nice coin.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Regardless of where these first originated them , this seller, as long as he is legit of where he purchased the items (mainly Fleer Bankruptcy and Auction Houses), he IMO made pretty smart buys and is doing well with them. Some people like em some don't but at the price he paid, I'd be happy if I were him

Ryan

Latest posts