Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman Lucky Redemption #2 Announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It's Jurickson Profar.

And before anyone yells out "He's already got a Bowman Chrome Autographed Redemption in this product!", here he'll be depicted on a 65th Anniversary Blue Sapphire Refractor on-card autograph, with a new image.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
It's Jurickson Profar.

And before anyone yells out "He's already got a Bowman Chrome Autographed Redemption in this product!", here he'll be depicted on a 65th Anniversary Blue Sapphire Refractor on-card autograph, with a new image.

Cool?

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Should be a nice looking card but the redemptions are currently selling for way more than I would want to pay.

Who was #1 ?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
have no faith in there redemptions. wouldn't buy one, bad enough if you pull one. topps redemptions= a maybe.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
I wouldn't touch a Topps redemption these days. With their new made for redemption replacements any motivation they had to get the autos is gone.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
So watch three, four, and five go up in value. If I had to make an educated guess, I'm going to buy number 4 in the hopes of Puig, Topps is going to want to wait as long as possible before BC, without it being obvious.