Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-------Leaf was first to design the Superfractor-------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So doing some scanning of my Lankford collection and I stopped to notice that the surface design looked.....well familiar. Much has been made about the new leadership ( [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] ) and the development of the Super Prismatics and how these appear similar to the Topps Superfractor. Take a peak at the below 1998 Leaf Ray Lankford and see what the "Old Leaf" company developed.

How dare Topps rehash and old design :gasp:

scan0024_zpsbd86add8.jpg

kerryfan5

Sep 17, 2012
Ohio thourgh Dickinson, N.D.
So doing some scanning of my Lankford collection and I stopped to notice that the surface design looked.....well familiar. Much has been made about the new leadership ( [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] ) and the development of the Super Prismatics and how these appear similar to the Topps Superfractor. Take a peak at the below 1998 Leaf Ray Lankford and see what the "Old Leaf" company developed.

How dare Topps rehash and old design :gasp:

scan0024_zpsbd86add8.jpg

Go leaf.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
How are you defining Superfractor? Etching, repeating pattern, etc?

1996 Bowman Atomics look like superfractors too. 1993 Pacific Prisms aren't far off. Not sure what makes a Superfractor a Superfractor though. Doesn't the 1/1 play in?

96BOWMANSBESTATOMIC.jpg

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
How are you defining Superfractor? Etching, repeating pattern, etc?

1996 Bowman Atomics look like superfractors too. 1993 Pacific Prisms aren't far off. Not sure what makes a Superfractor a Superfractor though. Doesn't the 1/1 play in?

96BOWMANSBESTATOMIC.jpg

I love the 1996 Atomics.

41RYlaTOSSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
You're all wrong!
Pacific invented the Superfractor with its legendary Saved by the Bell set:

non0311.jpg

Maybe this is why Pacific actually had to go. It's hard to recover from that. I'm not sure I want to know if those are yours or not ;)

Ryan

Members online