Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChadHenne

Feb 19, 2009
I was told I should check this place out by ffman and bigalexx over on TCC.
Um....I have been a member over there for about 3 years, and have about 160 succesful trades.

I collect
Phillies,Red Sox
Spurs,Cavaliers
Penguins, Hurricanes
Eagles,Titans

These are also my favorite teams. I also collect a bunch of players but the main one are:

Ryan Wagner (Nationals)
Taylor Buchholz (Rockies)
Tim Stauffer (Padres)
Kevin Kolb (Eagles)
Chad Henne (Dolphins)

Um other then that I am 20, in college right now and hopefully graduating in a couple years.
Other than that I work and spend time with my girlfriend so I guess I just have a typical boring life. HAHA

Anyway hope to get to know you all while I'm around!

John Schuchman

ChadHenne

Feb 19, 2009
coltsfan23 said:
Welcome John! You made the right decision in joining here! Better than TCC as of late.
Thanks Ankesh! Why do you like it here more?

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
ChadHenne said:
coltsfan23 said:
Welcome John! You made the right decision in joining here! Better than TCC as of late.

Haha, I could go on and on about that. I don't really feel like at the moment, but eh... there are lots of reasons why. I'm sure we'll both see why in a few weeks when this board will be flying w/ baseball threads once the season is underway.

ChadHenne

Feb 19, 2009
coltsfan23 said:
ChadHenne said:
coltsfan23 said:

Haha, I could go on and on about that. I don't really feel like at the moment, but eh... there are lots of reasons why. I'm sure we'll both see why in a few weeks when this board will be flying w/ baseball threads once the season is underway.
Sounds like fun :)

Members online

Latest posts