Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats your favorite 90's box to open around $50 or less

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
With the awesome 90's inserts threads here I thought I would ask what's everyone's favorite boxes to rip open and why? Lets keep it around $50 or so pricewise. I was looking around online at some of these boxes on EBay and BBCE. I would be curious to know which ones have your favorite inserts as well. I am thinking about picking up a few boxes soon and would like to hear recommendations.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
1997 Finest

Do you like one series over the other? They look to be the same price. Also saw HTA series 1 box for a few dollars more. A case of series 1 or 2 doesn't seem to bad BBCE has them for 195. Is there any inserts that were in the jumbo packs only or would they be the same?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Most of the boxes in the group break you are in are that range, some a lil cheaper some a lil higher but look at that list and I have most of the better hits listed you can get from those 32 different ones

Ryan

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Most of the boxes in the group break you are in are that range, some a lil cheaper some a lil higher but look at that list and I have most of the better hits listed you can get from those 32 different ones

Ryan

Yea, I did look at some of those. Just curious about what others like and why. I am thinking about picking up several boxes in the next few weeks.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Well after looking around at some of your guys suggestions I checked out some other random boxes on EBay as well. I did a search for 1996 and found a 1996 Fleer Skybox E-XL box for $18.99 with free shipping. For that price I will give it a try. That's less than a blaster box at Wally World. I will post it up in the box break section once it arrives.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
1999 Bowman's Best

You can get on card Derek Jeter and Mike Schmidt autos.

Matt Holliday has a RC in it. Also lots of insert sets with atomic refractor versions as well as the regular atomics which are numbered out of 100.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
1992 Donruss

I actually wouldn't mind finding some of those cheap to look for Elite's. Last year at a show I got 4 91 Donruss boxes for $12 from a guy. Me and my wife opened them and she pulled a Matt Williams Elite. I wont say what happened with all the other cards though. :grin:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I actually wouldn't mind finding some of those cheap to look for Elite's. Last year at a show I got 4 91 Donruss boxes for $12 from a guy. Me and my wife opened them and she pulled a Matt Williams Elite. I wont say what happened with all the other cards though. :grin:

Back in 91 I pulled 4 Legend Nolan Ryan's from 1 box. Got rid of 1 for going rate back then(like $500), held on to two for too long before getting like $70 each and have 1 left for the memory.

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts