Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huzzah! 1000 free eBay listings.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]List auction-style or fixed price free May 23–27.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View this message in your browser[/FONT]
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_03.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_04.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_04.jpg
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_06.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_06-08.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_08.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_10.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_11.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_12.gif
spacer.gif
EM60114_ZIF_Pricing_Promo_0523_Q213_v1_13.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Limit of 1,000 auction-style, auction-style with Buy It Now, or fixed price listings. Extra
feature fees, selling limits, and Final Value Fees for successful sales apply.
See Terms & Conditions for full details.
[/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif]
Learn more to protect yourself from spoof (fake) e-mails.
[/FONT]

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I need to have my selling limits raised, I've got a lot of stuff to sell. Is there a way to do it without calling them? I hate talking to customer service.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I need to have my selling limits raised, I've got a lot of stuff to sell. Is there a way to do it without calling them? I hate talking to customer service.

I just did. I pressed a button, they sent me a txt and we were good to go.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

Unfortunately no. It took me an hour+ essentially on hold the whole time. I just put my cell on speaker phone and went about whatever I was doing. They'll raise it pretty much without even questioning you or looking at your record, it's just a pain in the ass

Unless something changed recently. This was a few months ago (January?)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
i didn't get this offer. :(

What is the promotion?Sellers ("sellers") who list in the auction-style, auction-style with Buy It Now, or fixed price formats pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein will pay no Insertion Fee per item listed ("Promotion") for up to 1,000 listings during the Promotion period as defined below. 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, and 30-day listing durations are included in this Promotion. 10-day auction-style listings will not be charged an Insertion Fee, but will continue to be subject to the listing upgrade fee. The Promotion is in addition to the free insertion fee promotion for up to 50 auction-style or fixed price listings per calendar month as further described here. The seller's first 1,000 listings will not count toward the 50 free insertion fee listings per calendar month.Who's eligible?This Promotion is available to all sellers. The Promotion is activated with the seller's qualifying eBay User ID.When is it?This Promotion will begin on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00 AM plus one second), and will end on Monday, May 27, 2013, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com. For listings on www.ebay.ca, the Promotion will begin at 00:00:01 ET (12:00 AM plus one second) on Thursday, May 23, 2013, and will end on Monday, May 27, 2013, at 23:59:59 ET (11:59 PM plus 59 seconds), (the "Promotion Period").How do I get the Promotional Rate?Sellers will automatically receive the Promotional Rate when they list items auction-style, auction-style with Buy It Now, or fixed price formats through the Sell Your Item Form, eBay Seller Tools, eBay mobile applications, and most third-party tools.Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions. Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.

• Sellers can list a maximum of 1,000 listings as part of this Promotion on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com, eBay Motors at www.eBayMotors.com (Parts & Accessories only), eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca or with an eBay mobile application for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, or Blackberry in the U.S. and Canada.
  • This Promotion does not apply to the following: Good 'Til Cancelled durations, eBay Motors Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, Power Sports, Other Vehicles, Motors Local Market, Professional Services, Real Estate, or Classified Ad listings. The following business and industrial categories are excluded: Heavy Equipment (177641), Concession Trailers & Carts (67145), Imaging & Aesthetics Equipment (92036), and Commercial Printing Presses (26247).
  • Fees for optional features (such as Reserve Price, Subtitle, Gallery Plus, listing in 2 categories, etc.) and Final Value Fees will still apply. For listing in 2 categories, you'll be charged at standard rates for the second category.
  • Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 10 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about seller performance standards.
  • All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may exclude and prevent you from creating the maximum number of listings in this Promotion.
  • All listings must comply with eBay policies, including eBay's Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate auction-style or fixed price listings.
  • The Promotional Rate does not apply to listings with a start date prior to Thursday, May 23, 2013, including those listings revised during the Promotion Period. Additionally, the Promotional Rate will not apply to listings scheduled to start after the Promotion Period. Listings created prior to Thursday, May 23, 2013, which are scheduled to start during the Promotion Period, will be eligible to receive the Promotional Rate.
What are the fees? During the Promotion Period, there will be no Insertion Fee per item listed for up to 1,000 listings in the auction-style, auction-style with Buy It Now, or fixed price formats on the U.S. site, www.ebay.com, eBay Motors at www.eBayMotors.com (Parts & Accessories only), eBay Canada at www.ebay.ca, or eBay mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, or Blackberry in the U.S. and Canada. Additional optional feature fees still apply. Final Value Fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax.
Please note: For sellers listing with any tool other than the latest version of the Sell Your Item form (SYI 3.0), the Promotional Rate will not be shown during the listing process. Instead, the discount will be reflected in the "View Account Status" section in My eBay, as well as in your next invoice.
Start selling

Latest posts