Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fun exchange with ebay member caffeeandrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
This was for a Bryce Harper purple refractor from 2013 Heritage. I knew the card I sent out was in mint condition. Possible PO damaged it but I smelled something from the beginning.

Dear immaculate_and_exquisite,

I would like to return this card because after inspection, I found that the card is not in a condition that works for me.Please send me return instructions.

- caffeeandrew

Dear caffeeandrew,

Can you please send me a photo of the damage and describe it? you can attach photos in ebay now. Thanks.

- immaculate_and_exquisite

Listen, I'm not going to take photographs for you when you all ready did not list the items condition on ebay. And moreover, you all ready have a photograph of the item. I want my money back,

Andrew

- caffeeandrew

Dear caffeeandrew,

The card I sent out was in mint condition just like it was listed. The card pictured in the auction is the card I sent you. I will gladly refund you and am willing to work with you. Ebay's policy states that I'm allowed to request a photo of the damage of the card, it's possible it happened in transit. This also prevents buyers from bait and switching.

Again, I'm more than willing to work with you. It would take a few seconds to take a picture and attach it to the email.

He doesn't send me a photo here so I assume he's talking about the scan of the card I sold him.

Notice that if you zoom on on the upper left corner the edges on either side are not straight.

Please refund my money.

- caffeeandrew

At this point I said "F" it and was expecting a damaged card back in the mail and he got a free "upgrade"

Dear caffeeandrew,

Please send the card back to

XXXX XXXXX
XXXX XXXX ***
XXXXX, XX XXXXX

once the card is received I will refund you. Thanks.

I have decided that the card is in Mint condition although you did not list that. For being honest I will keep the card.

- caffeeandrew

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
But who doesn't have a picture capable cell phone? This isn't the stone age. Guy was trying to get a discount and when told to send back his bluff was called.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
Funny this was posted and I just commented on it yesterday. Last night I had a buyer who said he was not happy and wanted a refund or a new card. Told him I would be happy to provide a full refund, including return shipping cost, and would provide that as soon as I received the card back. He replied he had no money right now to pay for return shipping and I had 24 hours to decide new card or full refund, otherwise he would leave me a negative. Needless to say I sent a polite response that I would give the refund upon receipt of the item. Then I reported him to Ebay.

Members online

Latest posts