Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 5/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Allie is a nice story but his K rate is way, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too high for success at the highest levels.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Good to see polanco on there. Just sold my Red Ref polanco auto the other day.

Allen

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
It really struck me how depressed Morris and Gibson's prices are, given the start to the season they've had. Both have chrome autos for under $7 regularly. If I was still in buying mode, I'd be snatching them up. I ALWAYS had a good feeling about Gibson for some reason.

Also, the hype for Hunter might be there in the second half of the season. Brewer fans thought they knew better and wanted him in the MLB after ST. But the right move was keeping him down. NOW, with how terrible Milwaukee is playing, both Corey Hart and Aramis Ramirez could be trade-deadline move (at least one of them), meaning Morris is probably the next most likely candidate to replace some of that batting.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Allielooks good and all, but he is way too old for that league.

Where is Garin Cecchini in all this. He's a touch old for high A at 22, but he looks like the next pedroia/ellsbury right now.

Also, Jaypers, Sonny was a high K guy throught all his career before last year (ie, averaging more than one an inning). I'd put more stock in 2012 being an aberration than the rule.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
JP...any idea what's going on with Danny Salazar? Just a precautionary break? It's been almost two weeks since he last pitched.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I'd like to ask the opinion of some people of the following stat line over the last 10 games.

.459 BA, 17 H, 9 2B, 11 RBIs, 9BB, 3K, .565 OBP, .784 SLG, 1.349 OPS, 22 game hitting streak.

Is the reason this player is not even mentioned the fact that a) he is 22 years old or b) these are high desert statistics.

Latest posts