Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Had a surprise guest at the shop today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
You should have had a stack of Jeoff Long 1964 Topps cards on hand..... he could have signed them for some kids.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
My wife went in before me in hopes to ask Chris if he had any Cardinals, YADI, or pro wrestling stuff, in hopes he'd catch on, but she didn't have a chance to before I walked in. Chris was immediately like 'Is that Sam?!'

Was pretty cool. Very nice shop. I am amazed at the gaming aspect of it. Can't believe that many people are into it. The Warhammer game board is impressive.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
My wife went in before me in hopes to ask Chris if he had any Cardinals, YADI, or pro wrestling stuff, in hopes he'd catch on, but she didn't have a chance to before I walked in. Chris was immediately like 'Is that Sam?!'

Was pretty cool. Very nice shop. I am amazed at the gaming aspect of it. Can't believe that many people are into it. The Warhammer game board is impressive.

Damn, I almost came down tonight with my restocked liquor cabinet, but remembered it was tourney night. It scares me.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
LMMKP pride!!!!

If I ever make it Georgia, I might have to go in and troll you a bit with a late 80s bulk sale or something..;)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
wtf were you doing in the area? lol

We're on our way to Daytona Beach. My wife wanted to stop at some bra store they film a show at called Double Divas or something like that. She got to get her picture with the owner and star.

And........in theory.......Gilmore's shop is about 30 minutes away, but with the way the crazy traffic was, and not knowing where I was going, it took an hour or so.

We're at a hotel in Tifton Georgia right now. I got sick of driving. Been driving since 5:00am, and lost an hour due to time zone change.

Couldn't pass up being that close to the shop and not pop on.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Props to all ... my boy, Jules, owes another visit soon. Peace, y'all!

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
We're on our way to Daytona Beach. My wife wanted to stop at some bra store they film a show at called Double Divas or something like that. She got to get her picture with the owner and star.

And........in theory.......Gilmore's shop is about 30 minutes away, but with the way the crazy traffic was, and not knowing where I was going, it took an hour or so.

We're at a hotel in Tifton Georgia right now. I got sick of driving. Been driving since 5:00am, and lost an hour due to time zone change.

Couldn't pass up being that close to the shop and not pop on.

So you and your wife both got to meet a shop owner with big boobs...

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
NICE! [MENTION=1727]ThoseBackPages[/MENTION] That was my first question when I saw this on Facebook.

Enjoy the vacation, Sammy! [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION]

I'd love to visit the shop some time. Might be able to if job prospects take me in that direction.

Members online