Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Movie Are You Looking Forward To Most The Rest of 2008?

What Movie?

• Eagle Eye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quantum of Solace

• The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

• Crossing Over

• Other

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
What one movie are you looking foward to most in the rest of 2008? I am a pretty big fan of movies so I will most likely see them all, but I think I am most looking forward to Body of Lies. How about you? I could not list all the choices so feel free to share if you are looking forward to something I found a few others I would like to see on imdb :D

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Humboldtcounty The Movie

used to live there so it touches on alot of stuff I went thru while living up in the hills

[youtube:2khk0dco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIhYyzvKLeM[/youtube:2khk0dco]

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Body of Lies, without a doubt. Ridley Scott can do no wrong in my opinion.

That said, I'll still see Max Payne when it comes out. But if I had to not see another movie until "Watchmen" comes out, I think I'd be ok with that.

Frow

Kevin Smith movie, needs more Donkey Show

Have no hope for a movie based off a game...such a rare treat (Resident Evil) that they turn out well...then again with Uwe Boll (can we add that to the swear filter btw?) buying up and ruining them all it it's hard to have much hope.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Zack and Miri Make a ***** is going to be hilarious. any Kevin Smith movie is a can't miss for me. it was shot right here in Pittsburgh and I got to see some filming in the Monroeville Mall. if you haven't seen the US approved movie poster here it is...

zamposter.jpg

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Tough choice, since I look very much forward to anything involving:

Kevin Smith
Bond
Either Scott (Tony or Ridley).

I went Kevin Smith.

Members online

Latest posts