Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on Panini's USA Champions release?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I really enjoyed watching this product getting opened the other night and just wanted to know what everyone else thinks? Its got a little bit of everything. From former Team USA Collegiate stars to the WBC teams, its got a little bit for everyone. The inserts are pretty darn cool too. Whats your take on this latest release from Panini?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Much needed product delivering 3 autos AND 3 gu per box at well well under $100!

Awesome Certified inserts, especially the mirrors.

Or you can buy a box of Archives & get two retired common autos at a much higher price tag.

No thanks, sign me up for more usa champions.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Panini = another company on my ****list until I get my redemptions I'm owed...

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Much needed product delivering 3 autos AND 3 gu per box at well well under $100!

Awesome Certified inserts, especially the mirrors.

Or you can buy a box of Archives & get two retired common autos at a much higher price tag.

No thanks, sign me up for more usa champions.

I have to agree with your assessment. Most of the boxes I saw opened had two Stars and Stripes autos, one Certified auto, and three game used cards. I didn't see any patches but I did see an Adam Frazier Mirror Gold auto /10, a Griffey, Jr. auto, Lasorda auto, Robin Ventura auto, and a Mark McGwire certified gold diecut #'d 1/25. I really was pleased that it was a sub $100 release. The bigger hits are a stretch but hey, they can be had if you get a little lucky!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I like it a lot. Since it was announced, I've been looking for a checklist, hoping for some new Troy Glaus cards to chase. Ended up buying a box, and was very happy with the set itself, and the box I busted. I'm really happy to have new cards of guys like Glaus, Nomar, Terry Francona, Ben Sheets, and Jason Varitek to chase, and the box I busted had was full of good stuff. One of my autos was a redemption, a Nick Delmonico Stars & Stripes auto, but I can't really complain about anything. I may buy another box.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
It's similar to the Panini USA team sets where it gets busted in small quantities and singles are tough to come by. The ROI for busting the team sets is amazing, and I anticipate this product to be similar.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Here's my box break:

Champions SPs: DJ Peterson/Chris Cullen/Parker Kelly/Dominic Taccolini/Austin Cousino/Ryne Stanek
Champions Red /499: Marco Gonzalez
Champions Blue /299: Jose Trevino
Legends Die Cut /699: Matt Purke
Legends Red Die Cut /299: Roger Clemens
Pride: Troy Glaus/Robin Ventura/Isaak Gutierrez
USA Baseball Champions Highlights: Ben Sheets/Rod Dedeaux
Game Gear: Marcus Stroman Jsy/Kris Bryant Bat/Carlos Rodon Patch /99
Stars & Stripes Autos: Kyle Winkler /700//Matt Lipka/973//Nick Delmonico redemption

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I like it a lot.
I bought a box and I'm short a couple cards for the set. When I first opened it I didn't think I hit anything good until I listed the Kris Bryant auto I pulled. I'm pretty happy with that.

Members online

Latest posts