Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

College Football game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DieselTheCollected

May 24, 2013
Janesville, WI
Okay so I have noticed that a lot more people have been showing interest in collecting College players in their college Uni's. I have a ton of college cards that I picked up along the way. I really want to put together a fun game to get people their favorite college teams and have a chance to win something bigger. *What am I thinking so far?* this is what I have planned ATM. I was going to post a list of every college team I have (Min two cards per team) if your team only had 1 card I put in some nfl rookie cards. I threw in some gold refractors #/2012 and a Adrian Peterson rookie card and some other rookies from around the league nothing high end this is a low end game. After the list was up people would pay $1 or $2 for a slot don't have a set price yet. Once they picked their team they would guess the total number of cards that were used in the game from every team. Then using the money from the slots they paid I would buy a couple of boxes that the winner and runner up would receive and pay for the shipping of cards. IF you dont win you still receive the cards for your college team IF you do win you just paid 2 dollars for a box. This game would require a lot of participation though. I still have a lot of questions about it though so I need some help from you guys

1. would you participate?
2. Does it sound fun?
3. Price per slot?
4. Any better suggestions?
5. Better type of a game?
6. Other

really just any suggestions good or bad would help! I think it sounds fun

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
sounds cool. $2 would be fine with me. does that include the of shipping everything?

i would be in for ohio state

Sent from my DROIDX using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online