Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Carpenter vs Diamondbacks situation...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Alright, so the Diamondbacks beaned Matt Carpenter last night THREE times in a 14 inning game. Seems excessive, and possibly intentional for whatever reason.

Should the Cardinals retaliate tonight? And if so, in what way?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sure in Cardinals style they will throw at the head of the lead off batter for the D- bags.

I'm suorised they did not spend about an hour with the media after the game saying how Carp was treated in the game. And then preceed to blame it all on Gibby since he is the manager. :lol:

WaxPax

So after the 2nd time, the Cardinals pitchers didn't protect their team mate? I can see letting one occurrence go by without retaliation. David Wright was drilled high and in during his first ab vs Zimmerman last night. Some suspect it was intentional since Wright has hit him well recently, and there was some meaning behind it. There was no payback by the Mets pitchers, but if it had happened again, I would expect the pitchers to protect their Captain and team mate.....It shouldn't take until the next day after 2, let alone 3 HBP's on the same player for a pitcher to return the favor.....

Alright, so the Diamondbacks beaned Matt Carpenter last night THREE times in a 14 inning game. Seems excessive, and possibly intentional for whatever reason.

Should the Cardinals retaliate tonight? And if so, in what way?

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Goldy's getting drilled tonight

It's the cardinals they will not care that they drill someone tonight, But when they do and they get warned right away, they will act like the Martyr and say what it's baseball and how does are guy get hit 3 times and nothing is said or done. But we almost hit someone and we get warned that were are bad guys. You can book this DANO

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I really only thought the last one looked intentional. They didn't retaliate last night, and I don't suspect the will tonight. If they do, they'll do it the tight way; thigh, butt or lower back....nothing at the head.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts