Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Sox and Mariners going into Bottom of the 15th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
0-0 tie through 13 innings.

White Sox scored 5 in the top of the 14th

Mariners answered with 5 in the bottom of the 14th.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Seager is awesome, mr. 2 outs risp. Anyone on fcb have a huge collection of him?

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I just had a meltdown when Reed gave up the grand slam to tie the game. I was hoping this would end the Sox 8 game skid. We will see what happens

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
I just had a meltdown when Reed gave up the grand slam to tie the game. I was hoping this would end the Sox 8 game skid. We will see what happens

and it wasnt that bad of a pitch either, he hit the catchers target at least... now lets see if Seager can hit a triple :cool:

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Kyle Seager throwing error due to carrying this bad team on his shoulders for too long.

Adam Dunn gets his 3rd intentional walk of the game, a lot of odd things in this game.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I was at the game but had to leave in the 8th inning due to my 4-year-old reaching his limit. I'm glad we left for his sake, but wish we'd stayed for mine. It was an unremarkable game for the time I was there, but I missed the late inning shenanigans!

This Iwakuma looks like a pretty good pitcher right now. Crazy good ERA and WHIP.