Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Man tickets are cheap at Wrigley.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Was looking up tickets for the Pirates game next Saturday because I'll be in the area, and was astounded how cheap they were on StubHub.

I wish I could get seats that close to the field for that cheap at Busch Stadium.

I seen some in the first section right along the first and third baselines for under $100 apiece. Blew my mind.

Is it always like this, or is it just because the Pirates are in town?

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Hard to believe, but I think we (Cubs fans) are starting to get smart. Gone are the days of a sellout every game. Why pay a lot of money to watch a crap team? Once the Cubs bring in the talent and start winning, those tickets will double. I think part of it is the Pirates too, but mostly we are starting to get tired of the same old same old, I know I am.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
You can get tickets to the roof tops around the park for 80 or less and that includes all you can eat and drink.
Where are you going to be this weekend? In the city or the suburbs. Also I think the Whitesox are in town as well this weekend. And there prices are nit bad either since they are sucking ass too.

Last edited:

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
I'm making my first trip to Chicago next week and I picked up my tickets against the Reds on StubHub. They were actually cheaper than through the Cubs and there were a lot less fees.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Rich, I am going up to Dwight on Thursday. Ashli's best friend is getting married. I'm sure you met her at our reception. Tall, skinny, blonde, had brown hair at the time. Obnoxious, lol. But anyway, we have a wedding rehearsal, then I think the rehearsal dinner is in Bloomington that night. Then the wedding is Friday at some winery. Was going to see if Ashli wanted to hit up Wrigley before we came home. But we'll have her mom and the kid with us, so who knows.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Haha, its funny you mention this since we are on our way to chicago this weekend. Hitting up cedar rapids tonight to see some family and the kernels, heading to Milwaukee tomorrow sometime to go to a brewers game sunday then we aee hitting up the cubs and white sox monday/tuesday

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Yeah, this is not typical as you know. The Cubs tickets were VERY expensive, even for decent seats. But starting last year they became much more affordable. The Pirates being in town doesn't help either....

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If the White Sox were playing the Yankees or Angels (to see Pujols) I'd prefer to go to that game instead. But I think they are at the Astros.

The game I'd possibly get to go to is on the 15th.

So............after realizing that, and double checking the Cubs schedule, never mind. I'm a damn moron. The Cubs are at the Mets. I'm a dipXXXX.

/thread

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I was there a month ago.Kinda took a baseball vacation with the wife and drove there from Tampa •_•.lol,Seen the play the Mets,we were about 15 rows up from homeplate and paid $70/per.Besure its a day game!I was trying to take in the details of the park as much as I was the game.

Members online