Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Was off on Friday so I was an early bird at the card show and got this little GEM!!!! Puig!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Wow. Nice on the Arod. I am a Yankee fan and back in the day picked up 7 Jeter SP's for $3 a piece (he gave me a break and got all for $20 lol- saved a buck) and Topps, Score, Pinnacle and Select for $.50 each. Those were the days......

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Dude
You need to find that seller and give him more money. How can you sleep with yourself knowing you ripped that guy off. You know what you were doing when bought that card.
:twisted:

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Dude
You need to find that seller and give him more money. How can you sleep with yourself knowing you ripped that guy off. You know what you were doing when bought that card.
:twisted:

As a seller at a show, you should know what you are doing. Not on the buyer at all. If you are too lazy to look up on eBay and see what you have, then you can't really complain when you sell too low. I would day 95% of card show attendees are looking for steals.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
As a seller at a show, you should know what you are doing. Not on the buyer at all. If you are too lazy to look up on eBay and see what you have, then you can't really complain when you sell too low. I would day 95% of card show attendees are looking for steals.

Pine Tar was making a funny related to an old thread.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Sold for $33.01 tonight....thought I'd get at least $40 but I can't be greedy for what I paid. After all, it's an INSERT that will eventually sell for $5 when more of his stuff floods the market.

Members online