Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What has your experience been with '12-'13 Leaf Metal Basketball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Anyone else bust Leaf Metal Basketball? How did you make out if you sold out? As of this time, I'm getting slaughtered...still have some cards to go, but sold most of the biggies and I could be facing my worst loss on a Leaf product. Hopefully the 2 Ewings I hit will show up soon to help offset the damage. Perhaps I should stick to baseball....or just keep busting Leaf Ultimate Baseball...that product is the gift that keeps on giving.

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
I think I did 3 boxes and have only sold a Lillard base matrix for $.99 and a Karl Malone nicknames auto for $73. First leaf basketball I've ever bought and will probably be the last. I'll stick with valiant football and Army.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I think I did 3 boxes and have only sold a Lillard base matrix for $.99 and a Karl Malone nicknames auto for $73. First leaf basketball I've ever bought and will probably be the last. I'll stick with valiant football and Army.

Valiant and Metal Football both did pretty decent for me. Army was great as I flipped it sealed and made a nice bit. Basketball is turning out to be tough. The price point per auto is one of the highest of any Leaf product I've opened. I hit some great cards too, they just aren't making the money back the way I had hoped.

Members online