Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worst Day Of My Life So I bought a New Card Check It Out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Heys guys don't really want to go into much detail but just ended a 4year relationship tonight and moved all her stuff out tonight :( . So I'm feeling down and bought this for the pc lmk what you think.
mays.jpg

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
nice willie mays beats a dumb broad any day. good job and good luck.
stay single for awhile and enjoy a little thing called freedom.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Instead of getting wasted you bought an expensive card....good choice! (if I sound sarcastic, im not trying to be...)

Sorry man.....

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Brewer Andy said:
In the end, probably better than what you're losing! Nice pick up!
lol that made me laught she was a good person but i guess it took us four years to realize not right for eachother. But on bright now i know this make me happy for the moment.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Jedi500 said:
Instead of getting wasted you bought an expensive card....good choice! (if I sound sarcastic, im not trying to be...)

Sorry man.....
thats this weekend I'm goin to Pitt state with a buddy and going to get hammered

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Dpanthers14 said:
Jedi500 said:

Sorry man.....
thats this weekend I'm goin to Pitt state with a buddy and going to get hammered

You cant put a price on figuring out that it just isnt going to work NOW. However, lawyers are very good at putting a price tag on figuring it out later!

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Brewer Andy said:
Dpanthers14 said:
Jedi500 said:

Sorry man.....

You cant put a price on figuring out that it just isnt going to work NOW. However, lawyers are very good at putting a price tag on figuring it out later!
lol no kidding, Good one I like it :D

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
prozac4312 said:
Didn't you say you're 20?

What do you do that you're able to afford such high end cards?
yep my actaul 20th bday is next wed :( . I work at a bank almost full time and then go to collage full time. I flipp a lot of cards people don't know about and make a killing at shows. To get those I sold alot of my mid-low end cards. No credit cards either.

Members online

Latest posts