Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

How is everyone in the midwest? I heard some serious weather was moving through last night.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Morning. New pickup arrived yesterday. 2002 Leaf Certified sample Gold.

$(KGrHqJ,!qwFGTrO,Bf3BRtI3s6Wjg~~60_3.JPG

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
US Open underway. Hopefully the rain doesn't impact the Tournament too much.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. We don't have too many plans today. We will be swinging by Fan HQ today and going to the Twins vs. Phillies game. Other than that, we haven't planned anything

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Been a busy last few days for me. Saturday we went to the Indianapolis Indians game because Ozzie Smith was there. Unfortunately we were not able to get his autograph. There were about 60 people ahead of us in line when he quit signing. Kind of sucks, but you buy a ticket and take a chance. Our Wedding Anniversary was on Sunday (6 years). Crystal had won a free night at a local hotel at her company holiday party in February, so we stayed there Sunday night. Tuesday we went and saw This is the End. Absolutely hilarious. Then yesterday we went to Colts Mini Camp. Parking and entry were free. Crystal got about 20 autographs, so it was a good time.

Still have not gotten paid. The short term disability company has the paperwork, they said it gets reviewed by a lot of people and takes time. It seems like an awful lot to go through for 50% of my pay. I don't make that damn much to begin with.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Been a busy last few days for me. Saturday we went to the Indianapolis Indians game because Ozzie Smith was there. Unfortunately we were not able to get his autograph. There were about 60 people ahead of us in line when he quit signing. Kind of sucks, but you buy a ticket and take a chance. Our Wedding Anniversary was on Sunday (6 years). Crystal had won a free night at a local hotel at her company holiday party in February, so we stayed there Sunday night. Tuesday we went and saw This is the End. Absolutely hilarious. Then yesterday we went to Colts Mini Camp. Parking and entry were free. Crystal got about 20 autographs, so it was a good time.

Still have not gotten paid. The short term disability company has the paperwork, they said it gets reviewed by a lot of people and takes time. It seems like an awful lot to go through for 50% of my pay. I don't make that damn much to begin with.

Glad to see you checking in Joe! Did you see my post the other day? It was a bad picture, but it was the best my phone could do. Tuesday was a great game to watch if you were a Reds fan, or in my case just a baseball fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts